|Procurement Process :||RFP – Request for proposal|
|Office :||UNDP-DCRL – NEPAL|
|Posted on :||04-Aug-23|
|Development Area :||SERVICES|
|Reference Number :||97941|
|Link to Atlas Project :|
00127610 – Developing Climate Resilient Livelihoods
You are requested to submit a proposal for the undertaking:
Consultancy Service to Prepare Integrated Watershed Management Program Implementation Guideline at Federal Level, as per the enclosed Terms of Reference (ToR).
- To enable you to submit a proposal, attached are:
- Instructions to Proposers (Annex I)
- Terms of References (TORs) (Annex II)
- Proposal Submission Form (Annex III)
- Technical Proposal Format (Annex IV)
- Price Schedule (Annex V)
- General Condition (Annex VI)
- Statement of Compliance with terms and conditions (Annex VII)
2. Your offer comprising of technical and financial proposals for task, in two separate sealed envelopes, should reach the following address no later than 02:00 PM NST on 18th August, 2023 to the Project Management Unit.
National Project Director
Developing Climate Resilient Livelihoods in the Vulnerable Watershed in Nepal (DCRL)
Forestry Complex, Babarmahal, Kathmandu
Tel: 977-1-5320828, 5320857
Proposals that are received by Developing Climate Resilient Livelihoods in the Vulnerable Watershed in Nepal (DCRL) after the deadline indicated above, for whatever reason, shall not be considered for evaluation.
Should you require further clarifications, kindly communicate with the contact person identified in the RFP document as the focal point for queries on this RFP.
DCRL look forward to receiving your proposal and thank you in advance for your interest in DCRL procurement opportunities.
For more information: