Developing Climate Resilient Livelihoods in the Vulnerable Watershed in Nepal (DCRL)
This project will contribute to the following Sustainable Development Goal(s):
This project will contribute to the following country outcome included in the UNDAF/Country Programme Document:
Outcome 3: By 2022, environment management, sustainable recovery and reconstruction and resilience to climate change and natural disaster are strengthened at all levels.
UNDP Strategic Plan (2018-2021):
Building resilience to crises and shocks, in order to safeguard development gains. Signature solution.
- Signature solution 3: Enhance national prevention and recovery capacities for resilient societies
- Signature solution 4: Promote nature-based solutions for a sustainable planet
This project will be linked to the following output of the UNDP Country Programme Outputs:
- Output 3.1: Understanding and knowledge on environment, climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction enhanced at national, subnational and community levels to make development risk-informed.
- Output 3.2: Policy and institutional mechanisms strengthened for integrating gender responsive CCA/DRR and environment management in national and key sector’s development planning.
- Output 3.4: Capacities of subnational governments and communities strengthened for effective preparedness and response, environment management, CCA/DRR.
To learn more, download the document below: